Constitution of Pakistan
- Part I: Introductory [Articles 1-6]
- Part II: Fundamental Rights and Principles of Policy [Articles 7-40]
- Part III: The Federation of Pakistan [Articles 41-100]
- Part IV: Provinces [Articles 101-140A]
- Part V: Relations between Federation and Provinces [Articles
- Chapter 1: Distribution of Legislative Powers [Articles 141-144]
- Chapter 2: Administrative Relations between the Federation and Provinces [Articles 145-152]
- Chapter 3: Special Provisions [Articles 153-159]
- Part VI: Finance, Property, Contracts and Suits [Articles
- Chapter 1: Finance [Articles 160-165A]
- Chapter 2: Borrowing and Audit [Articles 166-171]
- Chapter 3: Property, Contracts, Liabilities and Suits [Articles 172-174]
- Part VII: The Judicature [Articles 175-212]
- Chapter 1: The Courts [Articles 175-175A]
- Chapter 2: The Supreme Court of Pakistan [Articles 176-191]
- Chapter 3: The High Courts [Articles 192-203]
- Chapter 3A: Federal Shariat Court [Articles 203A-203J]
- Chapter 4: General Provisions Relating to the Judicature [Articles 204-212]
- Part VIII: Elections [Articles 213-226]
- Chapter 1: Chief Election Commissioner and Elections Commissions [Articles 213-221]
- Chapter 2: Electoral Laws and Conduct of Elections [Articles 222-226]
- Part IX: Islamic Provisions [Articles 227-231]
- Part X: Emergency Provisions [Articles 232-237]
- Part XI: Amendment of Constitution [Articles 238-239]
- Part XII: Miscellaneous [Articles 240-280]
- Chapter 1: Services [Articles 240-242]
- Chapter 2: Armed Forces [Articles 243-245]
- Chapter 3: Tribal Areas [Articles 246-247]
- Chapter 4: General [Articles 248-259]
- Chapter 5: Interpretation [Articles 260-264]
- Chapter 6: Title, Commencement and Repeal [Articles 265-266]
- Chapter 7: Transitional [Articles 267-280]
- First Amendment (1974)
- Second Amendment (1974)
- Third Amendment (1975)
- Fourth Amendment (1975)
- Fifth Amendment (1976)
- Sixth Amendment (1976)
- Seventh Amendment (1977)
- Eighth Amendment (1985) validates amendments made by Gen. Zia-ul-Haq
- Tenth Amendment (1987)
- Twelfth Amendment (1991)
- Thirteenth Amendment (1997)
- Fourteenth Amendment (1997)
- Sixteenth Amendment (1999)
- Seventeenth Amendent (2003)- parliamentary validation of amendments made by Gen. Pervez Musharraf's Legal Framework Order with certain changes
- Passed by National Assembly on December 29, 2003 passed by the Senate on December 30, 2003,and received the President's assent on December 31, 2003.
- Eighteenth Amendment (2010) -changes include repealing of amendments made by General Musharraf and the Seventeenth Amendment.
- Nineteenth Amendment (2011)-addresses concerns raised by the Supreme Court on the Eighteenth Amendment.
- Twentieth Amendment (2012)-amends provisions related to the formation of the Election Commission.
- Twenty-First Amendment (2015)-allows for trials for crimes related to terrorism to bypass the judiciary and be held in military courts;to remain in effect until January 7,2017.
- Ninth Amendment (1985) (never passed)
- Eleventh Amendment (withdrawn, never passed)
- Fifteenth Amendment (1998)
Follow this link for the Orders issued during the Martial Law regime of General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq that affected the Consitution.
Follow this link for Orders issued by Gen. Pervez Musharraf between 1999 and 2002 that affected the Constitution.
Follow this link for Orders issued by Gen. Pervez Musharraf during the Emergency from Nov 3rd, 2007 and December 15th 2007 that affected the Constitution. These Orders have since been subsequently deemed null and void by the Supreme Court.